We can provide the following range of Legal Assistance to individuals needing our assistance or registered non-profit organisations.
- Assistance with completing registration processes for community organizations, non-profit organizations and charities
- Assistance with understanding the legal terminology and correct interpretation of documentation
- Assistance with structuring or restructuring an organization and help with company policies and procedures
- Assistance with understanding funding guidelines and requirements of funding bodies, as well as grant submission or any other application or submission process
- Assistance with interpreting and understanding contractual obligations
- Assistance with understanding legal environment in Australia for migrants, refugees and the CALD (Culturally and Linguistically Diverse) communities.